Tony: I’m not sure as I got the video off a torrent site, but it is a free
video. I would supose it’s on Sage’s  homepage. I’ll see if I can find out.
Chuck

From: Anthony Spezio
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 6:32 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Sage Fly Rods

      Chuck,
      Have you got a shortcut for this site, Can't seem to find it.
      I have been back in the hospital last weekend had another TIA. Am way
behind on replying to mail.
      Tony

      --- On Sat, 2/9/13, Chuck Alexander <chuckalexan...@centurylink.net>

        From: Chuck Alexander <chuckalexan...@centurylink.net>
        Subject: [VFB] Sage Fly Rods
        To: "fly fishing for panfish"
<flyfishingandflytyingforpanf...@yahoogroups.com>, vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
        Date: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 3:28 PM

        Folks: I just downloaded and started watching a video called “Sage Fly
Rods: Made in America” and it takes you on a tour of their factory, which is on
an Island just off Seattle Washington, and tells about how great the fly rods
are etc. Are their flyrods REALLY “THAT GOOD”?? Are they REALLY worth the
prices they charge??  I have never casted one, but I have always told ppl that
I think I’d put my $100 St Croix “Premier” against any rod on the market. And
the Bamboo rod Tony built for me puts that St. Croix to shame. But that is
sorta comparing apples to oranges to me, the bamboo vs. the Graphite rod, cause
they are just totally different in their action etc. But anyway, the cheapest
Sage I have seen, I believe is about  $300 And that is for their “entry level”
rods. Are they REALLY worth the money or is it like a lot of things and you are
paying for that “name brand”?? Thanks, Chuck

Groups "VFB Mail" group.
an email to vfb-mail+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

No virus found in this message.