Allan:

  If they're the annual Cicadas, they have a different coloration than the 17
year ones which have a lot of orange in the pattern color.  The annual ones
tend to be green with a lighter greenish brown underbelly, at least the ones
around here do.

Jerry Caruso
"All things considered, I'd rather be in Philadelphia."