I was up in Vermont over the Memorial Day weekend in the south central part of
the state at least until it started snowing on me on Saturday.  I got one day
of fishing in  but it was lake fishing.  The streams in the area weren't out of
their banks but they were running high and discolored, not my favorite type of
water to fish.  They really got pounded up north.   One lake was productive.
Picked up four smallmouth, four rock bass and a sunfish.  Heading back up over
the 4th, figure the odds of getting snowed on again are minimal.

Jerry Caruso
"All things considered, I'd rather be in Philadelphia."