I'll take them: shipping is to 266 N River Rd,
Milford, NH 03055

Let me know what the postage is and I'll get a check your way.

Peggy

On 8/7/2013 5:37 PM, Neville Gosling wrote:
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE: -

UNITED FLY TYERS ROUNDTABLE

Edition
"                   #179  No date
"                   #178  No date
"                   #177  No date
"                   #176  No date
"                   #175  No date
"                   #174/174  No date
"                   #171  No date
"                   #170  No date
"                   #169  No date
"                   #168  Oct 1981
"                   #167  May/Jun 1981
"                   #116  Mar/Apr 1981
"                   #164 Nov/Dec 1980
"                   #165 Jan/Feb 1981

plus 2 copies of "The American Fly Fisher"

Volume 7 No. 2  Spring 1980
Volume 12 No. 2  SPRING 1985

NEVILLE (NEV) GOSLING