 From: Chuck Alexander <chuckalexan...@centurylink.net>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 1, 2013 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: [VFB] Pink Jig

I only use indicators if the sun is shining on the water just right, but
I’m like you. I’d rather see my line go zipping through the water. Sometimes I
put on a popper as a “strike indicator, with a small wetfly trailing in. I
don’t
know why eight, but most times, the fish come up, hit the popper, spit it out,
then turn around and take the trailing fly and I catch him on the trailing fly.
Go figure, Chuck