I know what you mean about driving. Dot will not let me drive either. I have to
get  her to take me anywhere I might have to go. You are lucky, the nearest
Cabala's is over five hours round trip and the BPO shop is over 6 hours round
trip. But I don't have to go far to fish if I am up to it. The White river is
52' from my back porch.
Tony

On Friday, November 1, 2013 12:22 PM, Jimmy D. Moore <ray...@earthlink.net>