I am sure. Now, I drive to three  different locations in Jersey where I can
park and walk 30 feet to the cliff's edge, sit down and soak up the view.

And many locations in New York.

Mike

From: phxflyt...@cox.net
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Vacation in the Poconos or Catskills
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 09:07:13 -0700

That’s about the last time I was up there. About 53 years ago.

I was about 17 and was hunting deer, when we stumbled across this little
gem.

I assume it is still as breath taking.

Thank
You,
Alan Di Somma
Phoenix, AZ.

If you can get arrested for hunting
or fishing without a license, but not for being in the country illegally ...you
might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.