Title:
Hi Al,

Re:  "At least I loved the retirement part . . ."  Past tense?

Gotcha beat; I retired at age 39.  (After 23 years of military service - 3 years Navy and the rest Army)   ; ~ }

Bob Hendry
Southern Maryland

"A gun is like a  parachute: if you need one, but don't  have one, you'll never need one again."