From: Chuck Alexander
To: fly fishing for panfish ; vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 2:39 AM
Subject: [VFB] Let's Go Fishing

OK Folks: here’s a little pic with a little lake (FULL of fish of course). Is
anybody besides me ready for the weather gets like this?? The trees and  bushes
grow leaves, turn different colors, but mostly green. Then the weather temps
get out of these all time lows, and you flip a fly to them. I can taste it it’s
been soo long (two yrs) since I have actually fished to amount to anything.
Chuck