Alaska
Retirement

Jeff
had been in business for 25 years. Finally sick of
the stress,
he quits his job and buys 50
acres of land in Alaska as far
from
humanity as possible. He sees the
postman once a week and
gets groceries
once a month. Otherwise it's total peace and
quiet.

After
six months or so of almost total isolation,
someone knocks
on his door. He opens it
and a huge, bearded man is standing
there.

"Name's
Stan, your neighbor from forty miles up the road.
Having
a Christmas party Friday night.
Thought you might like to come at
about
5:00."

"Great",
says Jeff, "after six months out here I'm ready to
meet
some local folks. Thank
you."

As Stan
is leaving, he stops. "Gotta warn you. Be
some drinkin!"

"Not a
problem" says Jeff. "After 25 years in the
business, I can
drink with
the best of 'em."

Again, the
big man starts to leave and stops. "More 'n'
likely
gonna be
some fighting' too."

"Well, I
get along with people, I'll be all right and, if
not, I can
handle
myself pretty well .....I'll be there. Thanks
again."

"More'n
likely be some wild sex, too,"

"Now
that's really not a problem" says Jeff, warming to
the idea.
"I've been
all alone for six months! I'll definitely be
there. By the
way, what
should I wear?"

"Don't