From: 'Anthony Spezio' via VFB Mail
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 11:23 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Fwd: DO NOT DELETE . . . **ASPIRIN**

Chuck,
Al your replies seem to go to my Spam File. I have no idea why.
I click on them then click on "Not Spam and they will go to my IN box.
Tony
On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 10:51 AM, Chuck Alexander <chuck101010...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I have a cpl friends and family members who attribute their survival to those
low dose aspirin. That, and not being hard headed (like some ppl my wife says
she knows LOL), and hurting for weeks before going to the doc. My problem is
this. I just had a COMPLETE cardio workup and it showed the heart muscle to be
strong, healthy, and with little or no arterial blockages.

However, Being a lefty, and having held a heavy (as in the 300-500 amp shipyard
type) welding stingers (rod holders) in my hand, and they told me the nearby
electricity (don’t ask me how) made it to where that shoulder has NO synovial
fluid in it to this day and sounds like rice Krispys when I rotate it, and
having broke my sternum, and tearing a 9 inch tear in my diaphragm, as well as
sending my stomach up into my chest cavity and collapsing my left lung, ending
up with five hiatal hernia surgeries, and having over 200 permanent type
stitches, as well as 27 staples, three plastic meshes, etc ect, holding ol
“Humpty Chuckie” back together again LOL,lower neck which have bulging discs
(geez, when I read this, I sound like If I were a horse my wife would have shot
me yrs ago LOL) I have chest and/or left arm pain my, my upper back and having
been told that the stomach, hear, and a few other organs around in there use
the same nerve to send pain down the arms as a heart attack does.

Which means, that when all this first  started happening 20+ yrs ago, I’d rush
off to the local ER, SURE I was having a heart attack as  all that pain and
anxiety would cause flushing, palpations, profuse sweating, nausea,shortness of
breath due to hyperventilation from the anxiety etc ect. All of the “classic”
heart attack symptoms. After racking up well over a quarter MILLION bucks in
hospital bills, I reluctantly had to start using the VA docs again, and I did
finally find a good VA doc who correctly diagnosed all this. BUT. I asked him.
“If I don’t need to rush to the ER every time these pains/symptoms occur (which
was DAILY) and has been like I said for over 20 yrs now, how will I know if one
day it’s not a heart attack??? He said, “That’s the only drawback, you probably
WILL NOT know the difference, and it may be the way your life ends. But, as the
book of Ecclesiastes tells us, we all have an appointed time to die, so I can’t
just sit and worry about it every day, but it is sure hard to NOT worry when it
really flairs up, like yesterday, when a low pressure system really flairs it
up.  Chuck