Anything connected to the stomach... I will say it a million times and
won't get tired. It is nothing that eating right and exercise can't solve.
Pills have side effects and are not designed to cure your problem, just
mask the symptoms. And then you need more pills to deal with the side
effects, and around and around you go. Go to the root of the problem. I
just saw another friend come completely off Type 2 diabetes medications
after exercising and watching his diet since last August. If you let the
pharmaceutical companies run your life, THEY WILL.