From: "Joyce M Westphal" <joyce...@gmail.com>
To: "VFB" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2014 9:22:21 AM
Subject: Re: [VFB] Re: VFB] Prayers also needed.

Have the meds made a difference? Inquiring minds are worried about you and your
comfort. Let us know. Joyce

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 6:37 AM, Robert G Haering < haerb...@comcast.net >
wrote:

Thanks Guys!! Thanks for remembering me!! I needed to have my pain meds
changed. Also my potassium was very low. Hopefully this works and may be able
to start fishing again

to vfb-mail+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com .

to vfb-mail+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com .