It is hot here for BC and I am doing housework - more specifically cleaning. I
never realized what hard work it is! I should be out fishing but I am saving
for a planned trip for steelhead to the fabled Dean River Aug 20-29. I took
over a vacant space in a group of 4 anglers and we go in by helicopter for 10
days. I am now going through all my steelhead gear which has not been used much
since 2011. The last time I went to the Dean River was 14 years ago. I have
spent over 5 weeks in my little trailer so far this year on 3 fishing trips.
Not much else to report.

Neville (Nev) Gosling
Greater Vancouver
BC  Canada