Nick: I'll re-check it, but anytime I bring it up on a cloudy night, I just get a cloudy looking screen. Maybe I have a setting wrong. And yeah, I only use it indoors too as it’s been tooo cold since I came across the program to go outside at night LOL...Chuck

-----Original Message----- From: niclas.runars...@soderhamn.com
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 6:57 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Real Neat app.....OFF TOPIC

I can't see one single drawback in this. As it's using its compass, GPS,
accelerometer and gyroscope, you don't need clear nights (or nights for
that matter). You don't even have to go outside. I bet it was a Swede
who made it, somewhere between December and February. LOL

/Nick

Donna: I know what ya mean. It’s been raining for days here, so we
haven’t been able to see it very clearly either. That’s it’s
only drawback. Nut on a clear night, it’s amazing, Chuck

FROM: Donna Crowell
SENT: Saturday, January 03, 2015 1:33 PM
TO: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
SUBJECT: Re: [VFB] Real Neat app.....OFF TOPIC

Chuck,

Going to check this out once the storm passes through .

 Donna

On Saturday, January 3, 2015, Chuck Alexander