I greatly appreciate this as well, thank you so much!

With funds being what they are, Sowbug just isn't happening for me this
year.  (Family vacation for 2+ weeks, stopping at Roscoe NY area for a few
days, and then heading N to Maine USA for remainder of ~2wks, is taking its
toll on "fly fishing travel" funds this year.)

I'll start a new thread and ask about stuff to do around roscoe, guides
around roscoe, lodging, etc... please respond to *that* thread if in that
regards,  No need to muddle up and hijack the Sowbug thread with that *totally
*different topic...

Hardy wraps,
-Pete