So far, I have messages to Birdies from the followiing:

Thomas R. Eckert

Wes  Wada

Don Ordes

Joyce Westphal

Reuven Segal

Tony Spezio

Martin Westbeek

Chuck Alexander

Rene Zillmann

Alan Di Somma

Nev Gosling

I hope that he will be well enough to see your individual posts on VFB, but I
thought it would be nice to collect them all in one place and send to him.

I remember when Birdie accidentally caught a salmon while fishing for trout on
a 4 Wt rod.

I am sure there are others who are either unaware or offline (hopefully
fishing) who will be added in due course

Have I missed anyone?

Neville (Nev) Gosling
Greater Vancouver
BC  Canada