He should have done if he was up to it, but he didn’t reply, however when I
telephoned this morning and spoke to his wife Susan, she knew my name and knew
about the VFB group. I had no idea that he had passed away that morning, but I
hadn’t heard from him for some time and was concerned. I believe that his
family is grateful for the VFB group’s concern.

Neville (Nev) Gosling