Hi all,
I know I am just lurking these days but this got me out of my hole.
This is a great idea. And as several folk have already said presents one
problem. Getting it to Mrs Burgess a. Unbroken and b. So she doesn't have a
customs bill.
So............... how about I meister it here in the UK and frame it. I
will not deliver it but get it delivered by courier insured. I don't like
to do the bereaved bit. My nuts are too small!

Just need numbers of intended and a way of covering costs not that they
would be huge. I have done some framing flies and take various levels of
care but most turn out ok!!
This one would receive the utmost attention to detail. I would go with a
square or oblong frame not round. Positioning is easier.
As for the IOFF well I don't have a list of members but am fairly sure
Birdie was not a member.
So let me have your thoughts but more importantly if you are in don't hang
around because I think we need to get it done quickly so she understands
the significance of it all to those that corresponded with the man.
Over to you folks
Keith