I think something changed in Google and gmail a few months ago.  For
several years I had the gmail forwarded to a standard comcast email I use
and this without warning stopped a couple of months ago, now it just comes
into gmail. My problem is I also use the gmail for when I sign up for
newsletters and all that junk when shopping so it loads up fast. so hidden
in the daily from JoAnnes, Michaels and on and on is what I really want to
see.

Peggy

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 8:54 AM, J Balmer <jbal...@betadigm.com> wrote:

> For the years that I've been a member of this illustrious group, I've
> received posts in email & was able to reply to those emails. For some
> reason, for the last few months, replies to those emails have not posted.
> The only way I can post anything now is by posting on the Google Groups
> page. I haven't changed anything on my end, so logic tells me that either
> something changed in group policy or it's a change by Google. The only
> problem w/ that logic is that you all seem to be able to reply to posts &
> those show up.
> Any thoughts?

> ---
> "VFB Mail" group.