Some years ago when the mag started I was asked to do an article. I contacted
Will several times and each time I never got a reply. I even tried to call him
but never got a call back. This turned me totally off and I never did an
article.I also have not bought anything from him.Tony

     On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 6:07 PM, Joyce M Westphal <joyce...@gmail.com>