My knowledge of US geography is minimal. I'll have a look through and see what happens. Planning to make the most of my time there. One of these days DonO. I need to tie one of those Marlin flies :)

Reuven

On 13/11/2015 4:50 PM, Don Ordes wrote:
Reuven,
If you make it to Denver or Boise, please let me know.
DonO

-----Original Message----- From: Reuven Segal
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 4:46 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Travelling to the US next week

Hello All:

It looks like I will be travelling to the US next week (based in New
York) and staying until Christmas. I will be travelling back and forth
(to Australia) fairly often. I hope that this time around I will have
the opportunity to catch up with Tony (came so close last time 5 years
ago), and would love dearly to catch up with whoever is around. I will
be in San Fran at some point, as well as Boston. This trip will be
fairly hectic but even a coffee or beer catch up will be warmly welcomed.

Don't all rush at once!

See you soon (?),

Reuven

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.