The water and the wind has been up, gusts to 40 today!
Peggy

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S

-------- Original message --------
From: 'Anthony Spezio' via VFB Mail <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Date: 04/08/2016  10:00 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] RE:6days till SOWBUG Roundup

No problem, rent a trailer.LOLRunning five units today, bring some stilts.Tony

    On Friday, April 8, 2016 7:47 PM, 'Wayne Blake-Hedges' via VFB Mail
<vfb-mail@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Hi Tony;
It's not tying materials that I have to worry about, it's clothes & fishing
gear!
Wayne

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

                            'Anthony Spezio' via VFB Mail