From: 'Wayne Blake-Hedges' via VFB Mail
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2016 12:13 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Thinking of buying myself something to clear me up

Hi DonO;

Something I'd like to have but don't necessarily need.
Seriously considering  a Norvise.  It's something I promised myself I'd get
some day.
Thanks everyone  for all the ideas,  and if any Nor vise owners can let me know
all the great things they can and do use thiers for, please let me know.

Wayneb

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 12:56 PM, Don Ordes