On 5/3/16 1:31 PM, 'Wayne Blake-Hedges' via VFB Mail wrote:

Nope, no base. Debating between building or buying a base

Building a base works - advantage of the purchased base is weight. It's made of bamboo and is nice and light for transporting.
Or you could get the two table clamps at the same cost.

Another advantage of buying the base. My brother was a novice woodworker. He and his wife were somewhere when she saw a little wooden nick-nack of some kind and she bought it. My brother said, "I could have made that for you." She said, "I know. And Norm can get it to you quicker than your elbow will be saying "let's do some woodworking". <g>

Fortunately the fellow I bought my used Norvise from included the base.

Al

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.