Tony: I agree with all Neville says here and also want you to know you’re in my
thoughts and prayers. Chuck

From: 'Anthony Spezio' via VFB Mail <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2018 8:02 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Update

Thanks I agree with you on that

.

Tony

On Saturday, July 21, 2018, 2:05:59 PM CDT, Neville Gosling
<nev.gosl...@gmail.com <mailto:nev.gosl...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi Tony:

That is not good news but it could be worse. Presumably there is nothing more
that can be done to improve the circulation.  It sounds like you don’t have
much choice. I have a close fishing buddy who just turned 76 who has lung
cancer (non smoker) and is in a very bad way indeed. He has also had several
strokes and cannot swallow food unless it is in puree form. Since the last
stoke he can no longer use his ipad and his speech is severely impacted. A very
sad situation.

I feel for you Tony but you don’t want to chance gangrene. Sorry to be so blunt
but if you trust your doctor(s), being alive with one foot is better than being
dead with two feet.  Prayers will continue for you.

Neville (Nev) Gosling

On Jul 21, 2018, at 11:42, 'Anthony Spezio' via VFB Mail