From: flyfishingandflytyingforpanf...@yahoogroups.com
<flyfishingandflytyingforpanf...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 4:56 PM
To: flyfishingandflytyingforpanf...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flyfishingandflytyingforpanfish] Re: Cheap but good fly line

Interesting! I assume it must be the difference in taper or diameter. You cast
them on the same rod I assume. Do you have another 6wt to try them on?

I tried a little tackle tinkering today since tearing up my shoulder two weeks
ago. Sorer, I'll need to wait.

bill

__._,_.___

  _____

Posted by: piat...@yahoo.com <mailto:piat...@yahoo.com>

  _____

 <mailto:piat...@yahoo.com?subject=Re%3A%20Cheap%20but%20good%20fly%20line>
Reply to sender

<mailto:flyfishingandflytyingforpanf...@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Cheap%20but%20good%20fly%20line>
 Reply to group

 Start a New Topic

 Messages in this topic (2)

  _____

  <https://s.yimg.com/ru/static/images/yg/img/megaphone/1464031581_phpFA8bON>

 <https://yho.com/1wwmgg> Have you tried the highest rated email app?

With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on
the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes
(Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with
1000GB of free cloud storage.

  _____

 Visit Your Group

•  <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> Privacy •