Dear Fellow VFBโ€™ers

Traded a couple of texts with DonO this morning and here is his response. It
must be very tough to be in almost constant pain. He uses an iPad but even that
is difficult for him. I phoned him a few days ago, but no answer and I didnโ€™t
want to bother him any further.

"Thanks Nev..
Still battling the pain syndrome. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
Got some pink squirrels tied with a friend, coming along.๐Ÿค—. Please
Tell the VFB friends I think about them a lot and miss being able to share
posts.
Have so many new rope-dub ideas but no can tie yet to demonstrate.
How are Tony and the rest doing? GTMB ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰"

Neville (Nev) Gosling
Greater Vancouver, BC