I didn't see this until today and I'm very sad to hear this. Jimmy has
meant much to me. He was one of the guys who grabbed me and got me going
from the very start when I first joined the VFB in 2004. Checking back in
my inbox now I can see that the very first VFB-mail I actually got was from
him... one of his many *QUOTE FOR THE DAY*:

*" When you are next complaining about the selectivity of trout, bear the
thought in mind: were it not for this fortunate trait, how long would our
stream fishing last?"Art FlickArt Flick's Streamside Guide [1947]*

*
Jimmy D. Moore - Scout Exec. BSA (Ret.)

Author - "MOON HOLLER MISFITS Fishing & Hunting Club", ©
Humorist, half-assed poet,  and sometimes red-neck Texan.
"Being able to read trout streams is just as valuable to a fly
fisherman as the ability to read a defense is to an NFL Quarterback."

Jimmy D. Moore - © [2004]

/Nick Runarsson