Thanks Pops. And be the way, I did get my tailbone X-rayed and turns out to
just be badly bruised. Just hurts when I sit down LOL

Junior

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Allan
Fish
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2019 10:37 AM
To: flyfishingandflytyingforpanf...@yahoogroups.com; VFB
<vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [VFB] Re: [flyfishingandflytyingforpanfish] I'm home/Off Topic

Chuck,

I'm like the poor unlucky firefly who was trying unsuccessfully to get a
girlfriend:
I'm de-lighted that you're back home and on the mend.

Take care of yourself, son!

Pops

On 11/23/19 11:15 AM, 'Chuck Alexander' chuckalexan...@centurylink.net
<mailto:chuckalexan...@centurylink.net>  [flyfishingandflytyingforpanfish]
wrote:

Folks: I'm finally home again. Doc says I still have a little bit of "spots" of
pneumonia in my lungs, but was well enough to finish more antiviral and
antibacterial meds at home. He said the test for the flu was negative, but I
was REALLY dehydrated (which was the reason he put me in the hospital. Amazing
how fast dehydration can sneak up on you. And you can have the creepiest bed in
the neighborhood, but a few nights/days in a hospital made makes m bed fit for
a king LOL.. Thanks to all or the thoughts and prayer. I think they sped up my
recovery. Still not 100% but getting better each day. I sure won't miss those
breathing meds that make you jitterier than the town drunk hunting a drink.
They made me shake so bed that I hate that feeling. Thanks to all

__._,_.___

  _____

Posted by: "Chuck Alexander"  <mailto:chuckalexan...@centurylink.net>
<chuckalexan...@centurylink.net>