Hi Ed,

thanks for bringing this to life (hope this translates well...). I would not abandon the mailing list, use FB just as an add-on.

KR

Rene

On 2/9/21 1:00 AM, Ed Roden wrote:
I don't remember creating it, but will look to create some other admins and moderators, then we can modify the group header and description and all that good stuff.