Mike Wohlgemuth wrote:

The thread never went anywhere, having only 2 messages, with the second being a request to peel away the Leadtek sticker and finding out what sort of tuner it really was. I've done that, and it appears to be Philips FM1236/PH, but it was just on a paper sticker that was somewhat damaged.

I forgot to mention that using tuner type 2 didn't work for me, either.

Actually, tuner=2 is correct and works fine for you (see your 1st mail).

The "channel off by one" can easily be explained by using a buggy
or a wrong channel scheme.

In xawtv-3.83 there are:
- ntsc-bcast
- ntsc-cable-ca
- ntsc-cable
- ntsc-hrc

Which one are you using, does it work fine with another ?
Does the name (e.g. bcast vs. cable) conincide with your
connection?

-
Gunther