I'd asked about this a few weeks back but had no responses.

Is it possible to have xawtv read the audio data for a tv show from a
arbitrary dsp?  Ideally configurable from the command line?

ie

xawtv -d /dev/dsp2  or some such?

Or failing that, a setting in a config file?

I have dual tuners and dual soundcards, the second tuner goes to the
second sound card which is not hooked up to any speakers.  I want xawtv to
read the audio from the /dev/dsp2 which will then playback on soundcard
number 1, similar to what this sox command line does:

sox -r 44100 -w -t ossdsp /dev/dsp2 -t ossdsp /dev/dsp

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting