Hello Everybody,

I've got a working (it just works) driver for the Pixelview Combo TV
Plus. This is an oldish card from pixelview. Pixelview is a division of Cirrus
Logic and the card has been discontinued from production. The only device
driver available for it is for Win98, and is called TVTap.

I've got a working driver for linux, which exports the Video For Linux
version 1 API, and it works with xawtv 3.72

I would appreciate comments, feedback and patches.

See:

http://cherry.freeshell.org/downloads/index.html for details.

You can get it at:

http://cherry.freeshell.org/downloads/pvcl/pvcl_2.4.18.patch.gz

This is a patch against the 2.4.18 kernel. It may apply cleanly to
others, though I'm not too sure.

http://cherry.freeshell.org/downloads/pvcl/pvcl_2.5.47.patch.gz

This patch is against the 2.5.47 kernel.

Happy Hacking!!!

Cherry

--
http://cherry.freeshell.org/