Hi!

   I have a TV card Pixelview PV-BT878P+ w/FM running fine under
my Debian 3.0r1 machine with 2.4.18-bf2.4 kernel and bttv driver.
I can watch TV and listen radio without problems.

   This card cames with two ad-ons, a camera and a remote control.
   User's manual talks about a "Phillips DTV camera" with a 9-pin mini-din
connector. Any clues how to use it under Linux ?
   It's possible to use the remote control unit under Linux ?

   Thank you very much in advance...

---
1   1 1  1 1 1 1 1 Rodrigo Gesswein P. ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
1   1 11 1 1 1  1  Chilesat SS.EE. S.A.
1   1 1 11 1 1  1  Rinconada el Salto 202 - Huechuraba
111 1 1  1 111 1 1 Tel: 56-2-5825365