I have the basic Pinnacle PCTV card, brand new Manufacturer part no.
202261072. Card 41001429 Rev B 03/02.
Card is detected and I get a clear picture on all stations I would
expect. However all I get for sound is white noise. I have scoured the
lists I am thinking that the GPIOmask is not correct for this new board.
Has anyone else has come across this one yet?
Running Kernel 2.4.20, patched, V4L2 and BTTV version 0.9.9
Does anyone have any suggested values for gpiomask that might help ?
Could I ruin the board by just trying random values ?

Any assistance gratefully appreciated

Simon