I finally got the latest xawtv 3.86 installed and working,
after upgrading to the 2.4.20 and applying the
patch-2.4.20-kraxel patches as well as Installing the
i2c-2.7.0 and bttv-0.9.8 drivers as modules.

In Television video source, things are great, but when I
switch to any of the other video sources (compostie1,
composite3, s-video) My sound goes away.

I have A Hauppauge WinTV tv_tuner card using the following
driver settings:
 BT878(Hauppauge (bt878)) [card=10,autodetected]
 type set to 2 (Philips NTSC (FI1236,FM1236 and
compatibles))

Any ideas as to how I can get my sound working in all of
the video sources.

Thanks,
John