Can I say I'm black on the inside? Or desparately want to be?
No? Okay, that's what I thought. :-)

I think there should be a commercial videoblogging group. I don't know
who will set it up, but (esp. after this Wired article) big money people
see that videoblogging is this hot new thing and they want to know
how to make money on it. It's inevitable.

So I'm involved in some of those conversations, and I'm interested, at
least in educating them and brainstorming. At the same time, sometimes
it gets icky. We'll come up with some idea, but I have to back away or
state that I can't be involved, because I feel we have some ethics here -
a value system that should be followed. Some corporations won't give a
crap about any of that of course... but at least right now, we're in a
position to sort of teach the suits how this works and enter this space in
a "not evil" way.