I guess we could always create another conference and those that were interested could come to that or wait for the next one, or the next one or the next one. Right, it doesnt have to be as big. But something more than a meetup or a transatlatic-BBQ

If you look at the history of this group's correspondence you can read all about the excitement of not just being here and doing it, but setting precedence.

The best thing about this one particular yahoo group, is that it altogether steers in a direction that has proven beneficial for the world as it relates to EVERYTHING we do and when you say so what to that, I say you are just being a devil's advocate with your sharp negation of my every sentence. Lets not get into the spaceship and boats arguments I said already.

Why dont you tell us more specifically why YOU dont want it to happen sooner besides it will be more painful for YOU?

Why is this a bad thing for this movement then?