Oops my second paragraph was supposed to be referring to London having
disproportionate numbers of media people.

Anyway returning to the 'fear' aspect of bringing the event forward,
If I had the fear, Id be wanting to get into detail now, what agenda
could be formed to discuss and deal with the fear? Is there anything
practical that can actually be done at this stage or in the future? If
its that much of a pressing concern I dont think you should wait till
vloggercon, whenever it is.

Steve of Elbows

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In the UK, its no different. Theres a disproportionate number of young
> people, various other demographic groups, media people. So certain
> events are naturally born and or drawn towards these centers of
> crazy-progress. It isnt fair to some people, and it can be broken, but
> its pervasive power and the numbers usually win the argument.

Individual Fireant Typepad