Okay, This is my last post on this issue (God, I hope that is true).

I like to assume the best about people. So when someone has an accusation, I
expect there to be sufficient proof.

>Several of the women in the group have contacted me offline directly and
>told me that someone has reported me to yahoo
>and others as a "spammer" etc.

>Someone on this list is up to their dirty little tricks again. This isnt
>the first person this has >happened to after talking on this list....  I
>just got an email from Cheryl OFF LIST and it went to >my "bulk" folder. I
>mean come on, reporting Cheryl as a spammer to Yahoo-- what kind of
>videobloggers are you?

These statements seemed pretty definite. I am not an email guru and assumed
there was a factual basis for the accusations. I still stand behind the
statement that reporting someone as a spammer just because you disagree with
or dislike them is low. However, in the apparent absence of any proof that
anyone here did that: I profusely apologize for the implication or
assumption that someone did. I apologize. I am sorry. I will try to be more
careful in future.

Now I am turning off the computer.
-David