Amsterdam!!!

Don't remember very much but thats why I like it!

On Jul 20, 2005, at 4:38 PM, Michael Sullivan wrote:

Amsterdam!

On 7/20/05, Jay dedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Speaking of conferences, this is not a whimsical thought - been
> thinkin about it for awhile:
> I propose we move vloggercon up to this fall.
> The age old standard of annual conferences may work in some
> industries, but this is moving too fast.
> Also, winter is not an optimum time to get to or be in NYC.
> We can handle it easily, time wise because we have such a larger
> group now.

ive been following this conversation....so here are the challenges:

--if we dont have it in NYC, someone else has to step up and be the organizer.
the people who put together Vloggercon, were from NYC so it was in NYC.
taking advantages of connections, we did it for about 800$. (all food and drink)
--i like the idea of doing it somewhere different....i especially love
the idea of outside the US.
give me an excuse to leave the country. London/Amsterdam are also cheap hubs.
but we'd have to have planning time for this.
NYC is pretty easy to pull off.
--since we just had Vloggercue, im not sure what the agenda will be
for the next one. I know by January, itll be clear....but what will we
do in October(2.5 months?)

jay

--
Adventures in Videoblogging