The main problem now with phone distribution in the US is that there is no content.

Videobloggers have the right format for creating content. 1-3 minute, 1mb shows, not 30min 30meg shows.

Sure, if you only care about a US audience, and you would rather drive on a road instead of blaze the trail yourself, sit back and wait for awhile and maybe you can jump on board later.

I alsways loved Judo Dog for Virgin Mobile, content made specifically for the tele: