Hi,

I'm still pretty new to all of this, so here's a beginner's question:

A day or two ago someone mentioned having categories in his/her blog (sorry, I wasn't
keeping notes). I use Blogger to post my entries and I don't see categories anywhere on
the Blogger pages. Am I missing something or is this a feature that only more
sophisticated blogging software has? Right now I have two blogs, one for clips and odd
stuff and one that is about my experiences here in Mexico (DroppedFrames.blogspot.com
and AGringoInMexico.blogspot.com), I gather that I'm splitting up my "audience" by not
having just one blog with categories. Now, I'm lean towards the Michael Verdi "I don't give
a fuck if you watch or not" school, but still I'd like to know if there is an easy way to add
categories to my blog.

By the way Michael, the Yin/Yang videos are classics.

Jack