Does anyone know anyone at google on any level?

I too am now tremendously interested on why Michael Verdi's website has
been seemingly banished from google. It's the first time I've ever
heard of such a thing with blogs (or vlogs). Especially one so linked
to.  Unfortunately in our new world order the keeper to the kingdom is
a giant corp with no accountability. My only other thought is to
threaten them with legal action for willfully and deliberately causing
him arm (in the form of lost business), but that's rather silly. So, I
reiterate, does anyone know anyone at google on any level?

-Mike

Michael Meiser
http://mmeiser.com/blog - fun stuff
http://mmeiser.com/backchannel - serious lunacy stuff