I've been using blip.tv recently, since I met Mike at the Vloggercue
... they will also automaticlly cross-post to the internet archive ...
anyway, it's been working really well for me, and they've already made
upgrades based on some of my comments  ... the process is really
streamlined, and I haven't had any problems with the download taking
too much time ... based on my experience, I really recommend blip.tv,
and it is free (of course, there is the danger that a bunch of people
will take my advice and their survers will suddenly be overwhelmed,
but what the heck ...)

... Richard, a blip.tv fan ...

Richard
http://www.richardshow.com