i think a forbes article (best of web) thingie is due out soon as well.

sull

On 7/25/05, jonny goldstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Wow, this is a big deal. The piece does have it's weak points, but this is some serious
media real estate devoted to vlogging.  Congrats to everyone in the vlogosphere for
creating a culture that demands to be noticed, even if not yet totally understood.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, uwriteto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 7/25/05, R. Kristiansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > What is so interesting to me is that Ian Mills goes from being "just
> > another teenager" in the UK (with no previous movie experience, right
> > Ian?) to being a NYT celebrity and compared to Letterman in what 7
> > months? Ok, this maybe isn't so strange at all, but my point is: If
> > you got talent, or keep at it until your talent shows through, the
> > work Will pay off. Or something like that.
>
> Hmm... Waiting for Letterman or Conan to invite Ian, Ryanne, Michael,
> Jay, or Amanda onto their show to talk about videoblogs... if
> videoblogs are television, then how long until television mines the
> field for content?
>
> By the way, I think that videoblogs can do much more than television.
> I'm writing a letter to the times to point them at my favorites such
> as mica and charlene, who are both focusing on posting 1-minute
> ultra-short videos...
>
> --Yves

sull