NYC Videobloggers:

The Apple Store in SoHo enjoyed our presentation from a few weeks ago
so much that they've asked us to do it again this Saturday, July 30. I
realize that we won't have as many out-of-towners this time, but if we
can pull together at least a few people ready to show and strut their
stuff I think we can give another fantastic presentation. Jay and
Ryanne will be out of town, so they left it up to me to organize.

Please email me if you are interested in participating and we'll work
together to come up with an outline, etc. Ultimately it should be both
a showcase and tutorial -- little bit of FreeVlog and a little bit of
a screening, perhaps with a small dash of discussion related to issues
in the vlogosphere.

Dope,
Josh

Individual Fireant