just so's you know, they showed a scan of the papers - with pics of
you - on the late late night abc news, as well.  thats how i heard
about the article.  the two bubbleheaded hosts of the show giggled
about the concept of "vlogging" & said "who has time for that??"

anyways - your face was on tv, as well.  congrats, ian!!

ps - whats up with the online article missing links to richard, verdi
  & his girls?  thats messed up.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Ian Mills <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hey, this might sound kinda lame. but could someone send me a copy or
> 2 of the papers im mentioned in today? I just wanna show my parents
> and family and that. I heard it was in the NY times and wash. post
> too. (i didnt know about that one..)
>
> Thanks!
>
> - Ian
>

> --