Hello Everyone!

There's a new Video Blog in town exploring local events and artist resources in New York's Hudson River Valley. Whatever your medium, genre, scope, philosophy, etc... we're a resource for you. So drop a line and we'll cover your event, opening, program, self, project, band... whatever! If you're interested in getting directly involved with this series, video works and partners are also welcome and encouraged.

Check out our first post HERE. Be learned. Leave feedback. Subscribe with RSS, FireANT, Yahoo! or even iTunes. Let's include you and your projects and spread the good word! No artist, band, venue, or event is too large or too small. Tell a friend?

And for the love of everything get into Videoblogging already! ...you know... if you're not already doing it.

Thanks for your time!
--
Thomas G Henry
Producer, DJ, Promoter, Performer

CABAREt VOLTROn :: INDIe80sELECTRoPUNkDISCoPARTy EVERY 4TH SATURDAY @ SWEETWATERS, KINGSTON NY
...5/28.6/25.7/23.8/27.9/24.10/22...
LucidFluid.com for details

Also -
HvEXAS.org
m0dnAr.com
3FU.org
http://m0dnAr.IUMA.com
www.soundclick.com/m0dnAr
http://lucidfluid.blogspot.com/

250 Free Business Cards (plus bonus card stuff for me):
http://www.vistaprint.com/frf?frf=152298697552

Individual Fireant